As every year, the ANACOFI, one of the most important financial advisory associations evaluates and mentiones financial professionals and asset managers. The 3 key points evaluated by the jury are:
- The offer, that includes the leadership survey, the regulation and the offer diversity
- The company, whose legal and financial datas are analyzed
- The team, that gathers the staff and the front and back office
U’Wine as “Intermédiaire en Bien Divers” is entitled to be evaluated by l’ANACOFI. After evaluating the different criteria, U’Wine received the following grades:
- Offer: 4/7 versus 3/7 in 2016
- Company: 4,9/7 versus 4,4/7 in 2016
- Team: 5,6/7 versus 5,3/7 in 2016
This positive evolution is impacted by the company development for 2 years with the mandate offer growth and the fund raising operated by U’Wine Grands Crus. The company has today 17 U’Wine-makers, with a growing staff in back and front office.
The complete report of ANACOFI about U’Wine is available on the official website of the association.