Located in a magnificent amphitheater which rises 350 meters above sea level, the estate has been owned by the Cavallotto family since 1928. It was the first to launch the bottling of their own “Barolo” wine with the Cavallotto label and trademark. At the top is the family home and the cellar’s headquarters.
Today, the 4th generation works on the family farm and continues to exclusively vinify the grapes produced on the vineyard: Barolo, Dolcetto d’Alba, Barbera d’Alba, Langhe Nebbiolo, Langhe Freisa, Langhe Grign, Langhe Chardonnay and Pinner.
The style of the wines is based on tradition, with great Nebbiolo which acquire personality and emotional character over time, supported by warmth, tannin and fullness from an early age.