Château de La Tour

Château de La Tour

Located on the famous Clos Vougeot, the 6 ha domain is the biggest owner of the clos and the only one to cultivate and raise its wines inside.

The bottling has started in 1930’s. After a quality decrease until 1986, the arrival of Jean-Pierre Confuron gave back a great energy to the wines that kept on improving thanks to substantial investments. The grapes are then harvest in wicker basket so that the juice could flow. The raising is mostly made in new barrels, giving great distinguished wines.

Two vintages are produced on the Domain: a classical vintage with 22 000 bottles and one major vintage of old vine with only 3 000 bottles produced.

U'Wine Legend