Domaine Labruyère is one of the oldest in the Moulin-à-Vent appellation. In 1850, Jean-Marie Labruyère, worker-winegrower, settled in Les Thorins, hamlet of Romanèche-Thorins. He acquired 10 hectares of high quality vines.
Since that date, seven generations have exploited the property and acquired the famous “Le Clos du Moulin-à-Vent” plot, at the foot of the authentic Moulin-à-Vent, on the Hameau des Thorins. Today, the appellation’s sole monopoly, this parcel is the jewel of Domaine Labruyère.
In 2008, Edouard Labruyère took over the property completely, with the deep conviction that the Domaine’s vines are located on the most beautiful plots of the appellation, and on great terroirs.
Domaine Labruyère is experiencing a new dynamic, and today appears as one of the spearheads of its appellation and of the region.