The first edition of the U’Wine Night was organized around one of the most emblematic place of Paris: The Concorde place. U’Wine has had the pleasure to welcome its Clients, Partners and friends in the Concorde room of the Automobile Club, one of the most private club of Paris.
This event has been the opportunity to relate our history and reaffirm our values and our vision. Thomas HEBRARD, President – founder, has exposed our ambitions, our innovations as well as our news. He also presented the patented system U’Wine Protect, as well as the new functionalities of our mobile app (Concierge service and the access to the history and the contents of the Châteaux).
The evening continued with a blind tasting of Grands Crus carefully selected in accordance with the dishes. The wine list answered the will to make discover new wines and surprise our guests.
- The Burgundy lead off the tasting with a Meursault 2008 from Domaine Gathelier. This gold Chardonnay was a perfect introduction to the tasting. With a silky texture, it offers a certain body and length specific to its appellation.
- The tasting continued with a solid value from the Saint-Emilion appellation: Château Dassault vintage 2000. As authentic wine from the Bordeaux Rive Droite, the Merlot is here majority, which gives it a great finesse, with very elegant tannins favoring the fruit.
- We chose to serve a jeroboam of Château Branaire-Ducru vintage 2001, a nice way to pay tribute to Patrick Maroteaux, owner of the Château, recently gone.
- It would have been a pity to miss to not taste one of the most beautiful wine region: Valley of Rhone. The double magnum La Chapelle Paul Jaboulet Ainé 2004 was the ambassador for the evening of this prestigious terroir.
- Finally, the Château d’Yquem vintage 1996 concludes with the most beautiful manner this exceptional night. What better way to finish a tasting and a dinner by a Sauternes and with one of the best…
The U’Wine events are unique opportunities to meet and share moments between the guests and the U’Wine team. It is always with a great pleasure to organize and propose these Grands Crus, only wishing to bring together around a same passion. According to our principles, we are committed to always propose a qualitative and demanding experience, in the aim to offer the best for our Clients.