Every year, U’Wine targets the new wine estates and Châteaux that will complete the U’Wine’s 1%, the fine selection of the best wines from the greatest terroirs in the word. This year, U’Wine has achieved to get 16 new allocations, with an international opening, very beautiful Bordeaux Grands Crus, a real consolidation in Burgundy and Rhône Valley and a breakthrough in Loire.
The selection is key for U’Wine, it represents the real added value and is part of the expertise we offer to our customers. The Selection Committee cares particularly of searching for the rising stars in the world, the golden nuggets still hidden that will become tomorrow celebrity. Its mission also about working to get the allocations among the greatest wines, the legendary brands that shine in the entire world and have to be in our customer’s cellar.
In 2019, U’Wine wanted to become international but also to reveal the wine estate in less famous regions that yet have an extraordinary potential.
– Château Figeac, 1st Grand Cru Classé B, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
– Clos-Fourtet, 1st Grand Cru Classé B, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
– Château Clerc-Milon, 5th Grand Cru Classé en 1855, Pauillac
– Château Fleur Cardinale, Grand Cru Classé, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
– Château Beau-Séjour Bécot, Grand Cru Classé, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
– Château de la Maltroye
– Domaine Bruno Colin
– Domaine Ponsot
– Domaine Jacques Prieur
– Domaine Michel Bouzereau
– Domaine Didier Dagueneau
– Château de la Négly
– Domaine Mas de Daumas Gassac
– Marchesi di Barolo, Piémont
– Ettore Germano, Piémont
– Argiano, Piémont
New trips are planned for the Selection Committee by the end of the year in order to continue the quest of new wines and keep on expanding more and more the cellar of our customers. To be continued…